Consent on Personal Data & Privacy
This Privacy Notice explains how ConceptRepublic.com (owned by Prolific Scope Sdn Bhd) handles the personal information you provide to us on websites controlled by Prolific Scope Sdn Bhd.
This website takes every precaution to protect our users' personal information. When users submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
While we use SSL encryption to protect sensitive information online, we also do everything in our power to protect user information offline. All of our users' information, not just the sensitive information mentioned above, is restricted in our offices. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific function - such as customer support - are granted access to personal information.
All employees are kept up-to-date on our security and privacy practices. Every year, as well as any time new policies are added, our employees are notified and/or reminded about the importance we place on privacy, and what they can do to ensure our customers' information is protected. Finally, the servers that we use to store personally identifiable information on are kept in a secure environment.
Finally, the security access from your company – as employee you can only access your own data; as a manager you can access limited data of your employee and as an admin you are the data controller of your company: you can access the data you input on behalf of your employee into ConceptRepublic.com.
The database of every company is created separately, no users can access to the data of other companies.
If you have any questions about the security of our website, please feel free to send us an email at email@example.com
What Personal Information is collected and how is it used?
Personal information includes information that could be used to identify you and which is submitted via the ConceptRepublic.com website. This may include your name, your phone number, your e-mail address, your company name and your date of joining. All Personal Information are processed on our behalf by our related/affiliate companies as well as external service providers, where necessary.
The information is collected for the following purposes:
- Enable the functionality of the end to end customer relations management system that is chosen and used by your company, such as client and leads management, quotation and invoicing system and others;
- Enable the functionality of the end to end general human resource information system that is chosen and used by your company, such as the leave application system, project management system, claim management system and others;
- Enable ConceptRepublic.com to recommend and provide you with the products or services you may potentially acquire with your instruction;
- To continuously improve ConceptRepublic.com's products and services offered to you.
ConceptRepublic.com may also collect information about your visit to its website without you actively submitting any information through various channels such as cookies. The collection of information through cookies may optimize your experience of the ConceptRepublic.com website and help Prolific Scope Sdn Bhd collect statistics and analyse trends that will help it to continue improving the website in future.
We may share and disclose your Personal Information as follows:-
- To our subsidiaries, associated or related companies or their respective employees, professional advisors, agents or representatives;
- To third-party service providers, suppliers and vendors. For example:
- When using world-class cloud hosting services which involves the transfer of personal data to a foreign datacentre for safekeeping; and
- and Other relevant scenarios.
- To comply with all applicable laws, rules, regulations, guidelines and/or legal requirements;
- To litigate, defend or respond accordingly to an actual or potential lawsuit or queries involving regulatory and non-regulatory bodies; and
- To generally protect the rights and property of ConceptRepublic.com and to ensure the technical competence and functioning of our systems.